Мы в социальных сетях

Bells

Игрок
Игрок
Hello, English speaking community!

If anyone has any game-related questions - leave them here and I will try to help you with any kind of guidance.

Cheers :)

Elias Dant

Администрация
Команда форума
Администрация
Hello, i receive a error when i wanna launch the game " cannot run in this locale"
1 Open 'Control Panel'
2 Select the section 'Clock, language and region'
3 Select the section 'Regional standards'
4 Switch to the 'Advanced' tab
5 Click on the button 'Change system language'
5 From the list of languages, select 'Russian' and click the 'Ok' button.
6 Press the 'Ok' button
7 Overload windows

Bells

Игрок
Игрок
I like the way I'm responding to questions :) Thank you, admins, for the fast responses.

Последнее редактирование:

gogalis

Игрок
Игрок
hello,
where can i find the english patch?
i also have the same problem,im trying to log in from greece .
i change my system language etc, to russian but i still get the same message :(
i tried to make the update in case it solves the problem,but its in russian,although it started to updating....my internet keeps going down when its downloading
any suggestions?

Pato

Игрок
Игрок
Hello, I have a simple question, is there any kind of race that is similar to the overlord?

Just_dM

Модератор
Команда форума
Модератор
where can i find the english patch?
It's already build in the client you just need to shift it on log-in screen.
i tried to make the update in case it solves the problem,but its in russian,although it started to updating....my internet keeps going down when its downloading
Assuming that you unzip client and download updater right, my first suggestion would be to turn off all antivirus software and add game folder to the windows brandmauer exception.

Let us know if any of this works.

Pato

Игрок
Игрок
[QUOTE = "Just_dM, post: 104785, member: 4864"] Todas las clases son equilibradas y autosuficientes. Me temo que tienes que encontrar una clase que se adapte a tu estilo de juego por tu cuenta.
Aquí hay un pequeño consejo para usted, personal mío, pruebe primero con cualquier clase de apoyo, puede que lo disfrute. [/ QUOTE]
TY <3

Pato

Игрок
Игрок
I did not know where to put this, excuse me, all translations of magicians' talents are mixed or wrong.

Edy

Игрок
Игрок
Hello, I want to know where to find databases about weapons and armors and other basic information. It’s realy hard to find out everything.

Сверху