Tank/Healer LF clan/CP/race

Мы в социальных сетях
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Grafique

Игрок
Hey guys,

a fully charged healer or tank (only interested in these profs, not considering others) is looking for a CP/Clan. Race doesn't matter.
Prime time is after 5:00 PM till 01-02:00 AM GMT +3. During other times, the character will be driven on farms and sieges.

I sincerely don't care about your gear or donation level, whether you are sensitive crybabies or tough nigga, have your own story on this project, or just knew about it yesterday, there is only one requirement, your level of ambition must be off the charts (i.e. you want to improve, you want to win, you want to get into fights even with opponents where the odds aren't particularly high; if the race is gathering for Ant War - we'll all fight!, if the race is not going to one, we don't care, we'll go there to have fun).

If you have high ambitions and are trying to achieve them, we're on the same page. I'll break all the laws of physics, imaginable and not so much, to keep your butts safe, you'll like it :)

Attn. The character will start in the first minutes of the server by the driver. I'm going on a business trip and will only return on April 15. Accordingly, I'll only join the game on April 15th. During my absence, the character will develop, boost, etc. All I want to find now is a guaranteed slot in the clan/pty that will wait for me. The slot number in the party doesn't really matter, you can assign me as the 10th slot. When you see the level of my skill, you'll take me to the main cast.

Cheers! 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Последнее редактирование:

Grafique

Игрок
Англоязычных паков не нашлось, можно отвечать по-русски. Пак найден, спасибо всем. Можно закрыть.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху